Nigella - Gooey chocolate puddings
Nigella’s Gooey chocolate puddings has got to be one of the most popular chocolate desserts in the UK, and if you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out.
Originally featured in the first episode of her hit TV show, Nigella Bites, Nigella shows us how to make an amazing chocolate pudding in next to no time, meaning you can get a choccy hit for dessert whenever you want!
The great thing about Nigella’s recipe is that you can mix everything up and leave it for hours before cooking, meaning you can prepare your naughty indulgence way in advance and spend the rest of the day looking forward to it, or make it early for a dinner party and spoil your guests with a great chocolate pudding and spend some extra time creating your main course. Either way this recipe is a win win.
Make Nigella’s Gooey chocolate puddings
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C.
- Grease 4 ramekins with butter.
- Melt 125g of quality dark chocolate (don’t scrimp here!) and 125g of salted butter in a bowl over boiling water. Don’t let the bottom of the bowl touch the water! You could use the microwave if you prefer.
- In a clean bowl whisk 150g of caster sugar with 3 large eggs.
- Now add your sugar and eggs to your molten chocolate, add 35g of plain flour and mix everything together.
- Pour your chocolate pudding mixture into the ramekins and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.