Paul hollywood’s white chocolate and raspberry bread
Paul creates a really interesting sourdough recipe in his white chocolate and raspberry bread. Sourdough is often associated with savoury flavours, maybe accompanying some cheese, cold meats and chutneys, so it’s a refrefreshing change to see Paul bucking the trend with his sweet sourdough recipe.
Paul advises against using frozen raspberries in his recipe which makes this a seasonal recipe if you want to buy British, otherwise your local supermarket will stock imported options depending on the time of year.
Tips for Paul Hollywood’s white chocolate and raspberry bread
- Use only fresh raspberries.
- Serve with butter for an extra treat.
- Use fine semolina flour for dusting.
- Use a long proving tin to make serving slices easier.
- Watch your chocolate and raspberry bread bake and turn down the heat if it starts to colour too quickly.